It's a school project: a Ray Tracer written with web technologies. I've taken the file format and all the examples from the Ray Tracer of my friends Maxime Mouial and Clément Bœsch.
It is powered by glMatrix, CodeMirror, CoffeeScript, Twitter Bootstrap, jQuery and Web Workers.
- Objects: Plane, Sphere, Cone, Cylinder, Portal
- Reflection, Refraction, Opacity
- Textures, with Alpha handling
- Checkerboard, Perlin Noise
- Colored Lights
- Object cut via bounding box
- Anti-aliasing: Sub/Super-sampling and multiple random rays per pixel