Some custom tasks for use with the TFS 2015 and Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) build and release agent.
- Print environment variables - Prints all environment variables to the build log.
Using the tasks
In order to use the tasks, you'll first need to upload them to your VSTS account. Follow these steps to do so:
Clone this repository (if you didn't do this already)
Make sure you have NodeJS installed (https://nodejs.org)
cd to the directory of the task that you need
Install the node modules for the task:
Install tfx-cli through NPM:
npm install -g tfx-cli
Then connect to your VSTS account:
Finally, upload the task (don't forget the . at the end):
tfx build tasks upload --task-path .
- Clone this repository
- Install Visual Studio Code from https://code.visualstudio.com/.
- Make sure you have NodeJS installed (https://nodejs.org)
- Install the PowerShell extension for Visual Studio Code
- Open the cloned repository in VS Code
- Go to the debug tab (Ctrl+Shift+D)
- Hit the "Play" (or F5) icon to start debugging
- Optionally, you can set the environment variables for debugging in the "launch.json" file (unfortunately this doesn't work for PowerShell yet because it's not supported in the VS Code PowerShell extension)
Feel free to fork this repository and submit a pull request if you have any improvements!