OBA reads ontologies (OWL) and generates an OpenAPI Specification (OAS). Using this definition, OBA creates a REST API server automatically.
There are two option to run OBA:
- Download the binary.
- Build the binary from the repository.
- Go the latest release
- Download the file with extension .jar
- Clone the repository
git clone https://github.com/KnowledgeCaptureAndDiscovery/OBA.git
- Install it using
- The binary is available in the
- Create the OBA config file (config.yaml) from one of the sample configuration files in the examples folder
- Use the configuration to run OBA with the following command:
$ java -jar oba-*-jar-with-dependencies.jar -c config.yaml
Congratulations! You have generated an Open Api Specification.
For instructions on using OBA to create your API server, go to the documentation