Mastering CryptoConditions - UTXO Based Smart Contracts
This repo consists the raw text documentation on Komodo CryptoConditions Smart Contracts, written by Komodo Platform core developer jl777 (James Lee).
Raw documentation text
All the chapters are plain text files.
- Chapter 0 - Bitcoin Protocol Basics
- Chapter 1 - OP_CHECKCRYPTOCONDITION
- Chapter 2 - CC contract basics
- Chapter 3 - CC vouts
- Chapter 4 - CC RPC extensions
- Chapter 5 - CC validation
- Chapter 6 - faucet example
- Chapter 7 - rewards example
- Chapter 8 - assets example
- Chapter 9 - dice example
- Chapter 10 - channels example
- Chapter 11 - oracles example
- Chapter 12 - limitless possibilities
- Chapter 13 - different languages
- Chapter 14 - runtime bindings
- Chapter 15 - RPC based dapps
Formated documentation text draft
All chapters are compiled to a nice draft in Markdown format which you can read in all_chapters.md file.
RPC Documentation of Example CryptoCondtions Contracts
There is a work in progress RPC documentation for the first example/demo CryptoConditions smart contracts which you can find in docs directory.
Translations and Community Contributions
We are open to accept updates to this documentation with any improvements, updates, corrections, translations, example CryptoContracts code and such.
Please feel free to push a pull request with your changes and our team will be happy to merge the changes after review.
Happy coding smart contracts on Komodo Platform!