Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.
By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and
privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.
Already on GitHub?
to your account
weasyprint http://foundation.zurb.com/docs/ out.pdf
The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered:
I'm sure that WeasyPrint was working when #225 was closed, so we can assume that the CSS has changed since this moment and caused this bug. Version 01a5ce7 doesn't work either, so this bug is old and not introduced in latest features.
Sorry, something went wrong.
Minimum test case:
<body style="display: inline-block; margin-bottom: auto">
I'm sometimes sad to realize that the 9000+ tests of the W3 CSS test suite don't crash, and that a so stupid and simple example like this fails.
Update py-weasyprint to 0.26.
Released on 2016-01-29.
* Support the `empty-cells` attribute.
* Respect table, column and cell widths.
* `#172: <https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/issues/172>`_:
Unable to set table column width on tables td's.
* `#151: <https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/issues/151>`_:
Table background colour bleeds beyond table cell boundaries.
* `#260: <https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/issues/260>`_:
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'float' and 'str'.
* `#288: <https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/issues/288>`_:
Unwanted line-breaks in bold text.
* `#286: <https://github.com/Kozea/WeasyPrint/issues/286>`_:
AttributeError: 'Namespace' object has no attribute 'attachments'.
Successfully merging a pull request may close this issue.