S4PE and S4PI is an open source project based on s3pi and s3pe.
Here is a list of contributors:
- [Kuree] - the main contributor to the project.
- [ChaosMageX] - a cool dude.
- [andrewtavera] - for mesh parts and other help.
- [IngeJones] - a kind lady who doesn't want her name mentioned.
- [Rick] - a pioneer in TS4.
- [granthes] - not active now, but helped a lot in early stage.
- [snaitf] - helps a lot for decoding the resources.
- [orangemittens] - helps a lot in wiki pages.
Visual Studio is currently required. We have two main version, 2013 and 2010. You can pick up one of them below to start.
- ~~I'm moving most of the helpers to a new repository,~~All the active helpers are hosted at [s4pe-helper] because it is much easier to manage. However, most of them will be shipped with the S4PE build.
* Currently DST and Thumbnail helpers are hosted there.
Example Code for S4PI Library
How to Contribute
- Fork the project, modify it, and send us pull request!
- Edit the [wiki] page if you discover something!
- Star the project if you like it!
- If you are very generous, you can even buy me some coffee!
- Buy me a cup of coffe via Paypal
- Or send me coffee every day via [gratipay]!
Without peter's help and work on s3pe/s3pi project, there won't be this project, which highly depends on his two projects. His philosophy to share and distribute open source project will be carried on.
- 9/30/2014: first version.
- 11/27/2014: update contributors and version number.
- 1/16/2014: update the version number and helper project desc. [Kuree]:https://github.com/Kuree [ChaosMageX]:https://github.com/ChaosMageX [andrewtavera]:https://github.com/andrewtavera [IngeJones]:https://github.com/IngeJones [Rick]:https://gib.me [granthes]:https://github.com/granthes [snaitf]: https://github.com/Snaitf [s4pe-helper]: https://github.com/Kuree/s4p4-helper [wiki]:https://github.com/Kuree/s4p4-helper/wiki [gratipay]: https://gratipay.com/Kuree/ [orangemittens]: https://github.com/orangemittens