Please sign in to comment.
Fix VST sub-window creation glitches in project loading
Fixes bugs where during project loading (observed with VST effects), empty widgets and sub-windows would be left floating around. These were caused by inconsistencies between the way VST UIs were created when loading a project and when adding an effect in an existing project. In some situations, this caused createUI to be called twice, leaving over multiple empty widgets. This commit refactors some code in order to avoid creating unnecessary sub- windows, which aren't needed with VST effects, but were still created, usually being invisible. All sub-window related code was moved out of VstPlugin into vestige.cpp, which is the only place where sub-window VSTs are actually used. A new sub-class of VstPlugin, VstInstrumentPlugin, now handles VST sub-windows and is used by vestigeInstrument. "guivisible" attribute loading was moved out of VstPlugin as well and is now done in VstEffectControls' and vestigeInstrument's loadSettings method respectively. This causes some minor code duplication unfortunately. Closes #4110
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 136 additions and 126 deletions.
- +15 −11 plugins/VstEffect/VstEffectControlDialog.cpp
- +2 −1 plugins/VstEffect/VstEffectControlDialog.h
- +13 −1 plugins/VstEffect/VstEffectControls.cpp
- +2 −4 plugins/VstEffect/VstEffectControls.h
- +61 −1 plugins/vestige/vestige.cpp
- +34 −102 plugins/vst_base/VstPlugin.cpp
- +9 −6 plugins/vst_base/VstPlugin.h
Oops, something went wrong.