Please sign in to comment.
feat(onboarding): ability to import encrypted seed
If the import fails with an error, check the error message to determine the reason for the failure. If the reason was that an invalid passphrase was provided, present the user with a password field where they can enter the cipher seed passphrase. This does not change the standard import flow. It adds a new step to the end of the process only if we detect that the import failed due to a missing passphrase. Fix #2071
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 283 additions and 48 deletions.
- +22 −1 renderer/components/Onboarding/Onboarding.js
- +108 −17 renderer/components/Onboarding/Steps/WalletRecover.js
- +7 −0 renderer/components/Onboarding/Steps/messages.js
- +7 −0 renderer/containers/Onboarding.js
- +61 −12 renderer/reducers/lnd.js
- +10 −0 renderer/reducers/onboarding.js
- +24 −11 renderer/reducers/wallet.js
- +9 −4 services/grpc/walletUnlocker/walletUnlocker.methods.js
- +19 −3 test/unit/reducers/__snapshots__/lnd.spec.js.snap
- +16 −0 test/unit/reducers/lnd.spec.js
Oops, something went wrong.