Renderman is a mysterious entity that haunts Blockland. Over the years, this entity has become increasingly intelligent... and increasingly deadly.
|View on BL Glass||Download||Join the Discord|
What's New in the Halloween 2018 Update
- Brand new Glitch Detector display
- Overhauled glitch gun
- New events for detector bricks
- Improved support for Blockland v20. (Check out B4v21!)
- Renderman now spawns in the farlands
- Lots of fixes and small features
The Glitch Detector
This is the Glitch Detector. This tool will alert you to the presence of Render by measuring "glitch energy". It will notify you if dangerous levels of energy are found.
The Glitch Gun
The Glitch Gun is a one-time use item that can be used to defend against Renderman. Upon use, the gun will explode, taking any nearby threats with it.
The Glitch Shrine is a brick that you can place in your builds to passively repel Render. Glitch Shrines have the appearance of a Jack-o-lantern. You can make a shrine invisible by hitting it with a wrench and unchecking "Rendering".
You can turn a shrine off by hitting it with the wrench and unchecking "Raycasting" in the menu. You can also do this automatically with events.
These are special bricks that trigger onRelay when Render is nearby. You can use these to make automated alarm systems and other things for your builds. For advanced uses, the detection level of a brick can be changed using the "setRDetectorLevel" event.
If you have Blockland Glass or another preference manager installed, you will be able to re-configure Renderman's behavior.
- Mode - Changes Render's behavior. There are four modes to choose from: Normal (Render acts normal as always), Damage (Render drains players' health), Tag (Render kills on touch rather than on sight), and Haunt (Render is passive and does not attack).
- Spawn Rate - Adjust this to change how often Render spawns. Setting this to 'Disabled' will turn Render spawning off.
- Shrine Range - This changes the area of effect for Glitch Shrines. Set this to 'Disabled' to turn shrines off entirely.
- Shrines admin only - When enabled, only shrines placed by administrators will work.
- Minigame prefs admin only - When enabled, minigame events and Slayer configurations will only work for administrators.
- Affect bricks and lights - Allows Render to flicker lights and place bricks.
- Daytime spawning - With this enabled, Render will spawn in bright environments.
- Disable ambient sounds - Checking this turns off ambient sound effects.
- Disable lights - When checked, Render will not use lights.
- Invincible - Turn this on to make Render invincible. When turned off, weapons can be used against Render.
- Transform chance at spawn - The rate at which players will spawn as Render.
This add-on supports Slayer mini-games. The following preferences can be changed in a Slayer mini-game under the Advanced settings:
- Invincibility - Changes whether Render is invincible or not.
- Mode - Changes Render's mode.
- Player Transformation Rate - How often players will spawn as Render.
- Points for Killing Render - How many points are awarded for defeating Render with a weapon.
- Spawn Rate - Changes Render's spawn rate. By default, these preferences are set to 'Use Server Preference', meaning that the server's configuration will apply as usual.
You can change Render's behavior in a mini-game using events. The events only work if you are the mini-game owner and they ONLY affect the mini-game.
- MiniGame -> setRenderInvincibility
- MiniGame -> setRenderMode
- MiniGame -> setRenderSpawnRate
- v2.2 - The Holiday Cheer Update
- v2.1 - The Halloween 2018 Update
- v2.0.1 - Detector Brick Hotfix
- v2.0 - The Halloween 2017 Update
- v1.4 - Events and Interactivity
- v1.3 - The Slayer Update
- v1.2.1 - Mystery Update Reveal
- v1.2 - The Mystery Update
- v1.1 - Glitch Guns
- Flickering Player Light (Direct download): http://blockland.us/files/Light_Flickering_Player_Light.zip
- Flashlight: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=240727.0
- Prepper Script: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=178185.0
- Support_Prepper (Old): https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=174563.0
By LakeYS - http://LakeYS.net
The goal of this project is to create a polished survival horror experience that conforms to Blockland's non-linear gameplay style.
Here are a few things that have been successfully accomplished in this project.
- A lightweight node generator for spawning and movement that can, in many cases, detect and navigate around corners of players' builds.
- Original sound effects and ambience created specifically for the mod.
- A functioning set of "horror mechanics" that do not rely on cheap jump-scares or loud noises.
- Interactive items, events (scriptable elements), configuration, and brick types that allow for unique gameplay.
- Polished visual effects.
- Partial reverse-compatibility with older versions of Blockland