Laravel 5.8 Checkout Simple Demo
Simple demo-project for typical e-shop checkout process:
- You choose a product from the list and add it to cart
- You have your cart stored in session, and can click "Checkout" at any time
- Before checkout, you can login or register (both forms on the same page)
- Finally, you place the order as a logged-in user
Important: this project doesn't implement payment processing, only checkout.
How to use
- Clone the repository with git clone
- Copy .env.example file to .env and edit database credentials there
- Run composer install
- Run php artisan key:generate
- Run php artisan migrate --seed (it has some seeded data for your testing)
- That's it: launch the main URL.
Basically, feel free to use and re-use any way you want.