Redux by sample with Typescript
The goal of this project is to provide a set of step by step guided samples, covering core concepts of React + Redux (basic concepts, middleware, ...)
- Bundling based on webpack.
- React + Redux + Typescript based.
- Simple navigation using react-router.
Contributors and reviewers are more than welcome.
##To get started:
- Install NodeJS
npm install webpack -g- Installs webpack
- Download this repo
- Open the command line of your choice and cd to the root directory of this repo on your machine, then cd to one of the demos projects.
npm install- Installs packages
npm start- Builds the project and launch a lite web server (webpack-devserver).
- Navigate to http://localhost:8080/ if your browser doesn't open automatically.
We are a team of long-term experienced freelance developers, established as a group in 2010. We specialize in Front End technologies and .NET. Click here to get more info about us.
For the LATAM/Spanish audience we are running an Online Front End Master degree, more info: http://lemoncode.net/master-frontend