“Helping Unicode characters to become RoboFont glyphs”
A RoboFont extension for browsing and selecting unicode values, glyphnames, categories, lists. The name list is generated by the glyphNameFormatter project. Work on GlyphNameFormatter is in continuous so things may change.
- Add selected names to the currently open font.
- Look up individual characters.
- Paste Unicode text and extract a character list.
- Unicode 10.0.0
- More support for Unicode ranges
- Large preview of selected characters
- Shows Unicode categories for more characters
- If you find a problem with the interface, the actions in RoboFont, etc. raise an issue here: https://github.com/LettError/glyphBrowser/issues
- if you find a problem with one of the glyph names, would like to see support for a specific range or something like that, please raise an issue here: https://github.com/LettError/glyphNameFormatter/issues