Money Paddy : Income and Expense Tracker
Money paddy is a PWA that leverages on the power of indexed db, local storage, service workers and the manifest to function fully offline. It is a web app for tracking and logging income and expenses.
- User can log an income or expense.
- Inputs are saved in indexeddb objectstores to persit data offline.
- User can delete logged income or expense.
- User can select a currency of their choice to log income or expense in.
- Users can opt in to receive push notifications or not.
- If users opt for push notifications, a push notification prompting the user to log an input is sent every 24 hours that the user goes without logging an expense.
- Fork the reposistory
- Install dependencies
- Start app
npm run start
N.B : Remember to change firebase settings to your on account specifics at
functions/index.js, and generate new VAPID keys. Didnt hide them cos i thought the code might be of help to understand.