Node.js status page for monitoring server status
Please run with a process monitor such as pm2, and modify the configuration before running the service. More detailed instructions will be added in the near future.
Dependencies: chalk, swig, express, socket.io
This has been tested on node.js v4.2.2 and v4.2.6.
Few things to note:
- You must install the above dependencies!
- Line 107 in "template.html" must be changed to point to your server, or by default the service is only accessible to localhost.
- By default, the service will listen on port 1337.
- (Optional) If you want SSL support, uncomment lines 59,60,66 and comment out line 68 on "status.js". Also modify the lines as stated in the file.
- Once you have made the following changes, you can run "status.js" and check out the page for yourself on http://localhost:1337 (or wherever you configured it to be at)!