ArcGIS toolbox to help municipalities meet the EPA's new MS4 permit requirements for mapping stormwater outfall catchment areas.
The toolkit includes the following:
- Catchment Delineation Toolbox: Assists with mapping stormwater outfall catchment areas.
- Outfall Ranking Tool: Assists with ranking outfalls in terms of catchment area remediation priority.
- BMP Prioritization Toolbox: Assists with initial screening for best BMP opportunities in one municipality or a group of municipalities.
The Catchment Delineation Toolbox requires ArcGIS Desktop 10.2 or later and the spatial analyst extension. The Outfall Ranking Tool requires Microsoft Excel. The BMP Prioritization Toolbox requires ArcGIS Desktop 10.6 or later and no special licenses or extensions.
For installation instructions, please see the pdf documents in this repository labeled:
- IDDE_Documentation.pdf for instructions on how to install and use the Catchment Delineation Toolbox and Outfall Ranking Tool
- BMP_prioritization_ArcGISDesktop_Documentation.pdf for instructions on how to install and use the BMP Prioritization Toolbox.