Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Update Jekyll and move to Gulp
- Update Jekyll 2.5.3 to 3.4.3
- Refactor the development and deployment workflow with Gulp (Delete all references to Grunt)
Automated workflow w/ zapier & design updates
- automated publication workflow from evernote to MDW by zapier for
inspirations sites web.
- Updated optin plugin.
- fixed issue with the title of page 1 col.
- Increased contrast of title, filter and introduction for header sections with background image.
- Added background images for all prioritary sections.
- Added small animated UI composants.
- Enhanced wordings.
- Enhance wording
- Fix small design issues
- Delete all references to Le Brief
- Improve Suggest a link and Welcome userflow
- Remove some extra paddings
- Update internal URI
- Fix bug with left nav section dropdown. Add more space to main navigation and declare min-width.
- Enhance accessibility of icon more vertical by changing it for icon more horizontal.
- Change name of main navigation items for more clarity.
- Change order of main navigation items.
- Remove Section Le brief from home page. Enhance wording.
- Contrast improvements for titles and navigation items.
- Add more space between cards sections.
- Delete access to Le brief from the header to decrease confusion with contact.
- Add feature Suggest to the community in the header.
- Enhance the attractivity of link see more in cards sections.