MK4duo 3D Printer Firmware for all Atmel AVR boards and Arduino Due
Version 4.3.1x dev
New features are:
- One version for all Atmel AVR boards and for Arduino Due or other boards based on Atmel SAM3X8E
- Stepping-algorithm optmized now for DRV8825 and A4988 (no need for double or quadstepping; no delays)
- High speed stepping of approx. 295.000 steps/s, if needed (maybe more with less DOUBLE_STEP_FREQUENCY?)
MK4duo 3D Printer Firmware
- Configuration & Compilation
Configurator Tool Online
This version of Marlin was made to accommodate some requests made by the community RepRap Italy http://forums.reprap.org/index.php?349
The new features are:
- A single Firmware for all types of printers; Cartesian, Delta, MORGAN SCARA, MAKERARM SCARA, CoreXY, CoreXZ & CoreYZ and their reverse.
- The possibility of having only one hotend independently from the extruders that you have.
- The addition of the 6th extruder.
- Management Color Mixing Extruder
- System Management MKr4 for 4 extruders width just two drivers and 8 relay.
- System Management MKr6 for 6 extruders width just two drivers and 8 relay.
- Management Multyextruder NPr2, 4/6 extruders with only two engines.
- Management Dual Extruder DONDOLO.
- Adding commands to facilitate purging of hotend.
- Step per unit varied for each extruder as well as the feedrate and the acceleration.
- Added Autocalibration for DELTA
- Added Autocalibration 7 points for DELTA (Similar RepRapFirmware)
- Adding Debug Dryrun used by repetier.
- Added total Power on time writed in SD CARD.
- Added total Power consumption writed in SD CARD.
- Added total filament printed writed in SD CARD.
- Added anti extruder idle oozing system.
- Added Hysteresis and Z-Wobble correction (only cartesian printers).
- Added support reader TAG width MFRC522
- Added support NEXTION lcd touch
- Added Cooler and Hot Chamber
- Added Laser beam and raster base64
- Addes Mesh Bed Level (MBL)
- Added Stop and Save for Restart (SSR)
- Added Nozzle Clean Features
- Added Nozzle Park Features
- Added RGB LED
- Added Case Light
- Added ABL or MBL leveling fade height
- Added save in EEPROM ABL or MBL
- Added Door switch
The current MarlinKimbra dev team consists of:
- MagoKimbra - Alberto Cotronei (https://github.com/MagoKimbra)
More features have been added by:
- Nico [@wurstnase]
- Franco (nextime) Lanza (https://git.nexlab.net/u/nextime)
MK4duo is published under the GPL license because I believe in open development. Do not use this code in products (3D printers, CNC etc) that are closed source or are crippled by a patent.