Please sign in to comment.
Remove some fields from dict_table_t
dict_table_t::thd: Remove. This was only used by btr_root_block_get() for reporting decryption failures, and it was only assigned by ha_innobase::open(), and never cleared. This could mean that if a connection is closed, the pointer would become stale, and the server could crash while trying to report the error. It could also mean that an error is being reported to the wrong client. It is better to use current_thd in this case, even though it could mean that if the code is invoked from an InnoDB background operation, there would be no connection to which to send the error message. Remove dict_table_t::crypt_data and dict_table_t::page_0_read. These fields were never read. fil_open_single_table_tablespace(): Remove the parameter "table".
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 14 additions and 82 deletions.
- +2 −1 storage/innobase/btr/btr0btr.cc
- +2 −2 storage/innobase/dict/dict0load.cc
- +1 −17 storage/innobase/fil/fil0fil.cc
- +0 −2 storage/innobase/handler/ha_innodb.cc
- +0 −4 storage/innobase/include/dict0mem.h
- +1 −2 storage/innobase/include/fil0fil.h
- +1 −1 storage/innobase/row/row0import.cc
- +0 −12 storage/innobase/row/row0mysql.cc
- +2 −1 storage/xtradb/btr/btr0btr.cc
- +2 −2 storage/xtradb/dict/dict0load.cc
- +1 −17 storage/xtradb/fil/fil0fil.cc
- +0 −2 storage/xtradb/handler/ha_innodb.cc
- +0 −4 storage/xtradb/include/dict0mem.h
- +1 −2 storage/xtradb/include/fil0fil.h
- +1 −1 storage/xtradb/row/row0import.cc
- +0 −12 storage/xtradb/row/row0mysql.cc