Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Added File Manager & Plugins Manager to VSH Menu
- Added Cut/Copy/Paste to File Manager
- File manager & /cpursx.ps3 now show if progress of copy
- Added support to copy additional file types (including coldboot, .rco and others)
- Syscall 8 is now disabled if webMAN is unloaded and syscalls were disabled
- /dev_bdvd now shows the mounted file
- icon0 is shown in file manager when possible
- VSH Menu now uses http network interface to execute webMAN commands (it must be faster & some - commands must be now compatible with vanilla edition)
- Added option to browse URL on PS3 to the slider menu (mobile.html)
webMAN.xml now open the web pages using webKit, except "CPU & RSX temperatures" that uses silk mode.
- Unmount & Insert Disc now auto-closes
- In Lite Edition:
- Added: remove syscalls.
- Removed: fix game & support for fake isos generated by IRISMAN: ntfs[FILE].
- Binary is now smaller.
- Video Recording now can use custom settings for audio & video formats/size/bitrate.
- Use R2+SELECT+L3 to change the settings values
- Use L2+SELECT+L3 to choose the settings to be changed
- Current recording video & audio formats now are displayed in the popup
- The video & audio formats can be configured via /setup.ps3
- Removed video_rec.sprx from updater
- Added option to disable custom syscalls 200, 201, 203, 204 (ccapi) through syscall.ps3mapi.
- Syscall 1022 (prx loader) is now disabled by [online] tag and R2+/\ combo.
- SRC: Moved some files to cobra/unused
- SRC: Changed 8 to constant SC_COBRA_SYSCALL8 in Cobra modules. So it can be changed easily to another syscall number in the future.
- [BGM] toggler is now shown in /cpursx.ps3 if a game is running. (Only available in the test build. It may hang the console returning to XMB)
- Test build: Added /sysbgm.ps3 and swap kernel (not included in the updater)
- Added ability to restore the syscalls 6/7/8/9/10/11/35 in /syscall.ps3mapi (without having to reboot)
- CPU/RSX temperatures displayed on the header of the html pages now are updated every 15 secs.
- Added next/back navigation with left/right keys to the memory hex viewer (/peek.lv1? and /peek.lv2?)
- Ability to use the file or folder name of the game, instead of the title in PARAM.SFO
- Ability to disable display of ICON0.PNG (only default icons and images from custom url are displayed)
- Covers now show a default icon if the url of the image is not available.
- Reworked the disabled syscalls. Now always use PS3MAPI to disable the syscalls on all Cobra builds. Syscalls 6/7/9/10/11/35/36/38 now are always disabled. Syscall 8 is partially disabled by PS3MAPI.
- webMAN now only uses syscalls 8/9 for peek/poke lv1/lv2. Peek lv1/lv2 now is available when syscalls are disabled. Poke is only available using Cobra 7.2 (unreleased).
- Implemented an improved security that prevents access from external processes to syscall 8 (when syscalls are disabled) - (Available only with Cobra 7.2)
- Blocked online servers are now restored when syscalls are disabled.
- Fixed an issue showing html5 code (datalist) on PS3 browser
- Fixed a few bugs related with file names using unicode characters (utf8)
- Added a wait dialog for Refresh XML, Refresh HTML and Copy Folder on the webGUI
- Fixed the slider (the pkg included by mistake a mobile.html used for local testing)
- Fixed a small display bug with the KLIC auto-logger
- Added proper support for auto-play /BDISO and /DVDISO
- Change: Auto-play option can be disabled temporarily holding L2 while mounting (formerly also R2)
- Added option to disable temporarily [online] tag holding R2 while mounting.
- If the [auto] tag is not used, holding L2 while mounting will enable temporarily the auto-play option.
- If the [online] tags is not used, holding R2 while mounting will the remove syscalls.
- Added option to pause/continue/toggle rsx processor. e.g. /browser.ps3$rsx_toggle
- Screenshot of XMB now supports optional path. e.g. /browser.ps3$screenshot_xmb/dev_hdd0/xmb.bmp
- File Manager now will show , or on dev_bdvd with a link to play the disc
- /delete.ps3?uninstall now also removes the files of VSH Menu for webMAN and custom combos
- Reduced file size of some VSH Menu backgrounds
FYI this is a fixed release
- Auto-Play (via combo R2/L2 during mount, setting in /setup.ps3 or [auto] tag in files or folders)
- Auto-disable syscalls via [online] tag in file names
- Custom combos (/dev_hdd0/tmp/wm_custom_combo)
- Added log parameter to /klic.ps3 (saves klics into /dev_hdd0/klic.log)
- Block FW update URL (added support for custom /dev_hdd0/ps3-updatelist.txt - use with caution)
- Added command /browser.ps3$block_servers
- Updater: Fixed re-enable Cobra when installing on Rebug
webMAN MOD will support the re-definition of up to 12 combos, overriding their default behavior by creating the following files in the folder /dev_hdd0/tmp/wm_combo/:
- wm_custom_r2_square // default: block online servers
- wm_custom_r2_triangle // default: disable syscalls
- wm_custom_r2_circle // default: show IDPS / Abort copy / Abort fix game / enable in-game screenshot (if VSH is not patched)
- wm_custom_select_square // default: toggle gameDATA
- wm_custom_select_triangle // default: reserved
- wm_custom_select_circle // default: unmount disc image
- wm_custom_select_l1 // default: mount _prev last game
- wm_custom_select_r1 // default: mount _next last game
- wm_custom_l2_r2_circle // default: open file manager in ps3 browser
- wm_custom_l2_r2_r1_circle // default: open game list in ps3 browser
- wm_custom_l2_r2_l1_circle // default: open /cpursx.ps3
- wm_custom_l2_r2_l1_r1_circle // default: open /setup.ps3
prepNTFS 1.11 Changes
- Added support for folders with [auto] tag
- Added more wait time after disc eject. It seems to solve the issue that I had unmounting PS2ISO.
- Changing the fan mode from dynamic to manual, there was a delay of 0.5 secs while dynamic fan control was checking the temps. If the mode was changed to manual, after the delay the fan control could change it back to another random value.
- The VSH Menu now uses much less CPU. The frame display now uses cached values refreshed at different intervals, instead of get them on each frame (~12 times per second).
CFW version is loaded once, temps are updated every 3 secs, devices are updated every 6 secs, ip address and payload type are updated once every time the menu is enabled.
- Improved pad response when VSH Menu is on, keeping the same frame rate (~12Hz).
- Updater Russian & Italian lang files
- The installed plugins are now compiled without WEB_CHAT flag.
- Fixed "PS2 fan mode". Also this mode now is shown in SELECT+START and /cpursx.ps3
- /unloadprx.ps3?prx= now allows partial name or plugin id (e.g. /unloadprx.ps3?prx=VSH_MENU)
- In addition to the combos to open the browser directly from XMB, the new /browser.ps3 command and the 2 new menu options in VSH Menu.
- This build adds the combo L2+START to quickly launch the mounted game (disc icon) while being on XMB (no matter which column or option you have selected)
- Once a game is mounted via html, if you click on the displayed icon the game will be launched on the PS3. This is nice to start the game once it's mounted from your mobile This option uses the new command /play.ps3
- Added support for explore plugin commands using /browser.ps3$
- Added /play.ps3 to launch XMB Functions (e.g: /play.ps3?col=network&seg=seg_premo) <- this will start Remote Play server from XMB.
- Added /klic.ps3 to dump game KLicensee
- Added 2 backgrounds theme in Vsh menu (thanks jriko)
Some examples of the new features are:
run these while you're on XMB:
The new combos are:
- L2+R2+O -> /
- L2+R2+L1+O -> /cpursx.ps3
- L2+R2+R1+O -> /index.ps3
- L2+R2+L1+R1+O -> /setup.ps3
They can be disabled unchecking the combo: SHOW IDPS : R2+O on /setup.ps3
- Added option to unload VSH Menu. It's now the first option in Rebug Menu.
The toggler for Rebug Mode was too dangerous to be the default option
- Now display the firmware version using Orion's code
- Added support for unload prx by filename (full path). e.g /unloadprx.ps3/dev_hdd0/myplugin.sprx
- Some tweaks on auto-fix game.
- Fixed a bug detecting the remote IP address in /setup.ps3
- Updated Rebug togglers (in webMAN & VSH Menu)
- Combo to unload webMAN also unloads VSH Menu
webMAN MOD 1.43.08
- Added /combo.ps3 (it lets call additional features. e.g. /combo.ps3?r2+triangle disable syscalls)
- Added more parameters for control fan in /cpursx.ps3
- /cpursx.ps3?fan=0 disables fan control (syscon)
- /cpursx.ps3?fan=50 sets fan to 50% (manual/constant speed)
- /cpursx.ps3?max=65 sets dynamic fan to 65ºC
- /cpursx.ps3?mode=dyn set dynamic fan mode (mode=man sets manual mode)
VSH Menu 0.7
- Added option to disable startup message
- Fixed a bug with left/right on Rebug menu
- New default background image by jriko
There are some minor tweaks and fixes, but the major change is the integration with the VSH Menu.
VSH Menu for webMAN now can be installed optionally (Holding R1 when launching the Updater)
The source code for the VSH Menu project is included under the folder "vsh_menu".
webMAN MOD now supports http requests through a local file interface (/dev_hdd0/tmp/wm_request)
Example: "GET /mount.ps3/dev_hdd0/PS3ISO/MyGame.iso" (sans quotes)
Now it should be easier for devs to integrate their homebrews with webMAN MOD.
Special thanks to littlebalup, Mysis, 3141card and Orion for the VSH Menu.