Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Breaking changes. Much faster clone search and indexing (1M functions less than 40 minutes). Smaller memory footprint. Fixed several critical bugs in Asm-Clone.
1/ Functional - fixed the binary/function/block counter for each application
2/ Functional - optimized Cassandra in query using binning
3/ Functional - optimized Spark job pool scheduler setting to lower the timeout error and the OOM error
4/ Functional - fixed the read-after-release error in the Spark job monitor
5/ Functional - Stored additional meta data
Binary Composition Analysis:
1/ Functional - able to filter out queries by the number of basic blocks
2/ Functional - added a new running job procedure to dump clone metadata as a JSON file
3/ Functional - fixed the address range display order (sorted)
4/ Functional - fixed the atomic update issue of the clone result summary
5/ UI - option to dump result as JSON file (on upper-right corner)
6/ UI - show progress and estimated completion time
7/ UI - the summary box in composition analysis shows
[matched target functions]/[number of target functions]/[number of source functions]
1/ UI - show [function name - # basic block] at the query page
2/ Query optimization - a recursive bucket split procedure for better efficiency
3/ Query optimization - two level filtering to reduce the memory footprint
4/ Query optimization - lazy loading of the source block information to reduce the memory footprint
5/ Query optimization - local mode Spark optimization for better searching efficiency
6/ Index optimization - local mode Spark optimization for better indexing efficiency
7/ Index optimization - Cassandra query optimization to reduce timeout errors and large frame errors
(to fix the missing blocks and functions issue)
8/ Index optimization - increased the default read timeout setting
9/ Index correction - fixed hashing prefix starting length issue
(to fix the missing blocks and functions issue)
Latest tag for 2.0.0:
- Breaking changes, cumulative updates.
- Added several views for Sym1n0 (vex text/flow comparison, syntax tree comparison).
- Sym1n0 is not backward compatible.
- First RC release.
- Completely remove the old version first.
- Support any IDA > 6.7
- Backward incompatible.
- Refactored engine to support serving multiple repositories simultaneously.
- User can create applications of different types.
- An application comes with a repository and other resource.
- A specific type of application provides a specific set of assembly analysis services.
- Current application types:
- Asm-Clone (sub-graph & architecture-agnostic).
- Sym1n0 (cross-architecture search).
- Asm2Vec (search whatever you index, robust, fast but no-subgraph).
- More analysis will be added later.
- Redesigned and enhanced UI views and elements.
- Added assembly code representation learning (against optimization and code obfuscation).
- More details can be found on the user manual (coming soon).
- Linux support in progress.
- *.tar.gz files are for linux.
- Preliminary tested on WLS (Ubuntu distribution)
- Dependencies for IDA Plug-in are not included. Check Github page for required dependencies.
Issue-166_2018-05-14-12-34-33_* (cumulative update)
PullRequest-157_2018-03-26-20-28-29_Kam1n0-* (initial v2 release)
- Fix _idaapi module not found issue in IDA 6.9.5
- Added linux supports (with the help from @zaddach)
- [Kam1n0 Core] Added a new symbolic mode. Now it supports cross-architecture sub-graph clone search on the symbolic expression level. Included libvex and z3 library. Supported architectures: x86, AMD64, MIPS32, MIPS64, PowerPC32, PowerPC64, ARM32, and ARM64.
- [Kam1n0 Core] Updated graph search algorithm. Improved scalability & accuracy. Updated default ALSH settings.
- [Kam1n0 Core] Added Visual C++ Redistributable for VS15 dependency (included in the installer, it is for z3).
- [Web UI] In the symbolic mode, we also visualize the control flow graph with abstract syntax tree for each basic block.
- [Web UI] User can index multiple files at a time.
- [Web UI] User can directly index idb or i64 file.
- [Web UI] Fix web UI bugs and improve usability.
- [Web UI] User can interrupt running jobs through the administration portal.
- [RESTful API] The old API is no longer working. Check out new API after installation.
- [IDA Pro plug-in for Kam1n0] Support composition analysis query.
- [Web UI] Added a web interface for clone search with an assembly function.
- [Web UI] Added a web interface for clone search with a binary file.
- [Kam1n0 Workbench] Added Kam1n0 Workbench for creating and managing multiple repositories on a single workstation.
- [Kam1n0 Core] The binary file clone search result can be shared and browsed on the other machine without access to the repository.
- [Kam1n0 Core] Support indexing and searching for large binary file (>40mb) without limits on system memory.
- [Kam1n0 Core] Support ARM, PowerPC, x86 and amd86 binaries.
- [Kam1n0 Core] Support user-defined processor architecture.
- [Kam1n0 Core] Optimized index structure supports better scalability and clone search quality.
- [Kam1n0 Core] Kam1n0 no longer skips basic blocks which have less than three lines of instruction. Now only single line basic block is skipped; thanks to the new index structure.
- [IDA Pro plug-in for Kam1n0] [Experimental] Added assembly fragment search functionality.
- [IDA Pro plug-in for Kam1n0] Added a tree view for browsing large number of clones.