What is MHSP coin?
MelonHeadsProtocol Is a decentralized electronic currency with a decentralized mining and distribution system implemented by various "nodes" both electronic and anonymous human interactions(mining and distributing). With all the projects opening up with no backing of value, MHSP wants to be the first to offer exclusively the chance to trade the currency for gemstones.
This is done by offering "mining" incentives to both the technological end of the MHSP spectrum and the anonymous user themselves. With our main goal being a system to be able to put your mined gemstones up for trade for MHSP, and vice versa. This will start on the MelonHeads website first in the form of the site offering MHSP trades for raw gemstones our team itself has procured.
>Algorithm Scrypt >Block type Proof-of-Work/Proof-of-Stake >Coin name MelonHeadsProtocol >Coin abbreviation MHSP >Address letter M >Address letter testnet P >RPC port 10999 >P2P port 21000 >Block reward 3 coins >Coin supply 165000000 coins >Premine amount 15000000 coins >PoS percentage 8% per year >Last PoW block block 50000000 >Min. stake age 1 hours >Max. stake age Unlimited >Coinbase maturity 6 blocks >Target spacing 30 seconds >Target timespan 15 minutes >Transaction confirmations 3 blocks
- WEBSITE: https://www.melonheads.org/
- EXPLORER: https://blockexplorer.melonheads.org/
- BITCOINTALK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5167342.0
- ANDROID APP: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=crypto.kyvos.MelonHeads
- ALTMARKET EXCHANGE: https://altmarkets.io/trading/mhspbtc
- DISCLAIMER: https://www.melonheads.org/Disclaimer.php
- TELEGRAM: https://t.me/joinchat/Mj8fWVknTnumFC1frxCCjw
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/melonheadsprotocol
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/MHSP_Official
- GEM SHOP: https://www.melonheads.org/GEM-SHOP.php
MHSP Coin Linux QT Compiled With Ubuntu 16.04.4 x86_64
When running the commands in the build instructions below, copy and paste one line and let it complete before running the next line. Watch for prompts in case you need to respond to a requested input and also to watch for any errors if they occur.
sudo add-apt-repository universe sudo add-apt-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install build-essential make g++ sudo apt-get install libssl-dev libboost-all-dev libqrencode-dev libminiupnpc-dev software-properties-common libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev sudo apt-get install libqt5gui5 libqt5core5a libqt5dbus5 qttools5-dev qtbase5-dev-tools qt5-qmake qt5-default qttools5-dev-tools libprotobuf-dev protobuf-compiler
git clone https://github.com/MelonousHeadous/MelonHeadsProtocol.git cd MelonHeadsProtocol/src make clean -f makefile.unix make -f makefile.unix