This is the port of BeebFpga by David Banks, Mike Sterling.
Features and enhancements:
- Models B and Master 128K.
- Respective CPU per model for best compatibility: 6502 for B, 65C02 for Master 128K.
- Co-Processor module with 65C02.
- Support Secondary SD card as well as images on Primary SD card.
- Scandoubler with HQ2x for all modes.
- Support analog joysticks.
- Emulate joystick with mouse.
- Real Time Clock support with actual time.
Copy the *.rbf file to the root of the SD card. Copy *.vhd to BBCMicro folder.
Currently only BEEB.MMB format is supported. This is a container of multiple disks/apps with integrated Menu system.
Core supports secondary SD card which should be formatted in FAT16/FAT32. BEEB.MMB file should be placed first on the card.
Alternatively core supports *.VHD images on primary SD card - in this case secondary SD card is not required.
VHD image is a simple FAT16/32 image with single BEEB.MMB file inside. You can create such image in various applications, for example in WinImage.
- BREAK key combo is CTRL+F11
- If autostart is disabled, then SHIFT+CTRL+F11 performs reset+autostart.
- If autostart is enabled, then SHIFT+CTRL+F11 performs reset without autostart.
- Perform reset to apply the Model.
- You can place boot.vhd into BBCMicro folder to autoload it at start.