A Latex PhD Thesis Template
I spent a fair bit of time procrastinating perfecting the template used for my thesis. I've pulled out all the unnecessary bits and put it up on GitHub. Hopefully some other poor PhD student will find it useful.
This template is particularly suited to students at the University of South Australia. It meets the guidelines specified by the Graduate Research Office. That said, with some adjustments this template should be useful for anybody.
I'm happy to accept Pull Requests for improvements on this template.
- Nice cover page
- Author's publications
- TOC, List of Figures, Abbreviations, etc.
How to use:
- Fork and clone the GitHub repository
- Edit the information in thesis.tex
images/00/author_sig.pngwith your own signature
images/00/uni.png1with your university's logo
- Add your publications as citations in 00-publications.tex
- Tweak the styles as necessary
- Write your damn thesis!
This is what I used to write my PhD Thesis. You can check it out here: http://www.20papercups.net/phd-thesis/