Genome eXpression and Sequence database
A genomic data management application developed to support the Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center.
GxSeq is a web based application written within the Ruby on Rails framework.
See the github wiki for details
- Explore RNA-Seq count data with expression tables and visualizations
- Visualize and explore correlated gene expression profiles
- Manage NGS data from ChIP-Chip, ChIP-Seq, RNA-seq and Re-sequencing experiments
- Browse genomic sequence and annotations
- Manipulate annotation attributes
- Genomic data stored in BioSQL format
- NGS data stored in BigWig, Bam, and VCF format
- LDAP Authentication and Group based authorization
- Admin management interface
Copyright © 2014 Michigan State University Board of Trustees
Licensed under the terms of the GPL 3.0 license. See LICENSE and COPYING for details
This work was funded by the DOE Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center (DOE BER Office of Science DE-FC02-07ER64494).