- Big updates throughout to focus on ASP.NET Core (formerly called ASP.NET 5)
- Added several new ASP.NET Core related demos and hands-on-labs
- Includes slides that clarify naming for ASP.NET Core and related features (MVC, APIs, etc.)
Important Notes (especially for presenters):
- ASP.NET 5 was renamed to ASP.NET Core in January, after ASP.NET 5 RC1 shipped. Some dialogs in Visual Studio still uses ASP.NET 5 terminology, and File / New projects include ASP.NET 5 branding. We've worked hard to make sure that the right terms are used (ASP.NET Core except where instructions need to tell you to click on something titled ASP.NET 5, etc.). If we missed something, please file an issue so we can fix it.
- Visual Studio Browser Link does not currently work with the ASP.NET 5 RC1 release. Notes are included at the top of the readme docs recommending using File / New / ASP.NET MVC 5 until that is corrected.
- Included source code does not have node modules or NuGet packages pre-installed. If you'll need to run these offline or on a slow internet connection, we suggest building each project beforehand.
Thank you for your feedback! Issues and Pull Requests are very welcome!