Azure DevOps Hands-On Labs
ALM VM homepage
Learn how you can implement modern DevOps practices with Azure, Azure DevOps Services and Team Foundation Server.
What is DevOps?
DevOps brings together people, processes, and technology, automating software delivery to provide continuous value to your users.
DevOps automates and speeds software delivery. It makes your process and your products more reliable.
New to Azure DevOps?
Don't have an account? No worries! Sign up for free Azure DevOps Organization
Azure DevOps Learning Path
Learn new skills and discover the power of Azure DevOps at Microsoft Learn. Start your learning journey today.
Getting started with Azure DevOps
Simplify and speed up the DevOps process with Azure DevOps services. The following labs will help you to get started with Azure DevOps services to automate software delivery and meet business needs.
Want even more hands-on experience? Azure DevOps courses are now available on Microsoft Learn. Visit Microsoft Learn
Deep Dive into Azure DevOps
Azure DevOps provides integration with popular open source and third-party tools and services—across the entire DevOps workflow. Use the tools and languages you know. Spend less time integrating and more time delivering higher-quality software, faster.
- Using secrets from Azure Key Vault in a pipeline
- Feature Flag Management with LaunchDarkly
- Deploying a multi-container application to Azure Kubernetes Services
- Automating your infrastructure deployments in the Cloud with Terraform and Azure Pipelines
- Automating your infrastructure deployments in the Cloud with Ansible and Azure Pipelines
- Enabling CI/CD for Machine Learning project with Azure Pipelines
- Configuring a CD pipeline for your Jenkins CI
- Automating Deployments from Azure Repos with Octopus Deploy
- Microsoft Teams with Azure DevOps Services
- Deploying Database changes with Redgate SQL Change Automation and Azure DevOps
- Deploying a Docker based web application to Azure App Service
- Deploying a Dockerized Java app to Azure Web App for Containers
- Deploying a Java-based Tomcat application to Azure
- Managing technical debt with SonarQube and Azure DevOps
- Integrating Azure Repos and Azure Pipelines with Eclipse
- Controlling Deployments using Release Gates
- GitHub Integration with Azure Pipelines
- Using Microsoft Teams as Your DevOps Hub
- Create a CI/CD pipeline for .NET with the Azure DevOps Project
- Managing Open-source security and license with WhiteSource
- Automating Selenium Tests in Azure Pipelines
- Deploying to Azure VM using Deployment Groups
- Setting up a CI/CD pipeline for Azure Functions
- Track Time With 7pace Timetracker
- GitHub Integration with Azure Boards
- Deploy existing .NET apps as Windows containers (Modernizing .NET apps)
- Deploying a CD pipeline for a Django-based Python app
- Setting up a CI/CD pipeline for your PHP application
- Configure CI/CD for Node application with Azure Pipelines
- Driving continuous quality of your code with SonarCloud
- Leverage Virtual Services with Parasoft Virtualize