- Fixed load errors when mods are instantiated out of order
Initially released at: https://github.com/Sollace/BigPony/releases/tag/1.0.8s
Changes since 1.0.5:
- Fixed a bug where the player's eyeheight is reset upon respawning or changing worlds
- Updated the Gui to not be total hot garbage
- Updated to the latest version of MineLP
- Fixed an incompatibility with LLibrary
- Added additional presets
- You can now choose to apply a model scale and eye height change separately for each preset
Works with forge now.
Presets and defaults buttons now auto-detect and disable themselves.
Eye Height can now go from 10-200% (previously 15-195%)
Sneaking while at 10% eye height no longer clips the screen below the ground.