This plugin provides USB connectivity for Android.
Beta on Android. iOS not supported.
The API reference is here.
1.2.0 (March, 2016)
- Adds chrome.usb.cordova.hasUsbHostFeature()
- Moves getDevices() to a background thread
1.1.0 (Feb, 2016)
- Adds support for chrome.usb.interruptTransfer
- Fix for multiple usage of openDevice
- Implements getDevices filtering
- Set USB feature as optional
- Implemented dynamic USB permission request
- Implemented 'recipient' field in controlTransfer
- Implemented asynchronous control transfer
- Implemented 'timeout' parameter
1.0.1 (April 30, 2015)
- Renamed plugin to pubilsh to NPM
1.0.0 (March 30, 2015)
- Initial release