Speech Corpus Tools
Speech Corpus Tools is a software tool built to ease the analysis of large speech corpora.
Please see the online documentation (http://speech-corpus-tools.readthedocs.io/) for more information and installation instructions.
This application is under development, please report any issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To install from source (or to set up a development environment):
- Download or clone the repository
- Install Python requirements (
pip install -r requirements.txt)
- Install Neo4j and set it up (see http://speech-corpus-tools.readthedocs.io/en/latest/tutorial/tutorial.html#installation-tutorial)
- Run the debug script from the root of repository (
- To build an executable run
freezing/freeze.sh(for Mac/Linux) or