Please sign in to comment.
Adds 'damaged' video property for poor recordings.
This sets the 'warning' state for the Watch Recordings list item if the property is set and also adds a 'videoquality' statetypes for those themes that wish to use an icon for this property. The idea is that the recording is perhaps watchable, but this gives you a warning that a there may be a serious problem with the recording so you should perhaps check it before inviting a friend over to watch it with you. The property is set whenever RecordingQuality::IsDamaged() returns true. This is primarily based gaps in the recording with extra weight given to gaps at the beginning and end of the scheduled program slot. In the future we may add transport stream discontinuity or other recorder specific quality metrics.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 54 additions and 13 deletions.
- +1 −1 mythtv/bindings/perl/MythTV.pm
- +1 −1 mythtv/bindings/python/MythTV/static.py
- +7 −3 mythtv/libs/libmyth/programinfo.cpp
- +1 −1 mythtv/libs/libmyth/programinfo.h
- +4 −3 mythtv/libs/libmyth/programtypes.h
- +1 −1 mythtv/libs/libmythbase/mythversion.h
- +10 −0 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/dbcheck.cpp
- +4 −3 mythtv/libs/libmythtv/tv_rec.cpp
- +25 −0 mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/playbackbox.cpp
- BIN mythtv/themes/default/damaged.png