- Chrome version: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/twitch-now/nlmbdmpjmlijibeockamioakdpmhjnpk
- Firefox version: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/twitch-now/
- Opera version: https://addons.opera.com/extensions/details/twitch-now/
How to build
Before all, you need to install dependencies:
$ npm install
To build Chrome version:
$ gulp chrome
To build Firefox version:
$ gulp firefox
To run Firefox version:
$ run firefox, goto about:debugging, then load build/firefox/manifest.json
To build Opera version:
$ gulp opera
This guide will help you to get prepared for translation. Let's start!
- Register your account first.
- Visit the project page again and choose "Fork" option available in top-right corner. This will copy whole repository to your account.
- Hit plus icon to create new translation file in "_locales" directory. If your language directory does not exists yet, feel free to create one (https://developer.chrome.com/webstore/i18n#localeTable)
- When you're done, you can now commit and push your changes. The new files will appear on you Github account.
- You're almost done. The only thing left is to create a pull request so I can see that you want to apply your changes. To do it, press the "Pull request" button. Make sure, the target repository is correct and press "Send pull request"