It basically consists of a customized widget providing a customized non-client area which wraps a QMainWindow, as represented in the following image:
Please, refer to screenshots for more images.
Support and Documentation
Docs elaboration is still in progress :( ...
Should you have any doubts, do not hesitate in contacting me through my email.
- Dynamic pointer styles;
- Compatible with Qt5 and Qt6;
- Customized stylesheet (light theme);
- Uses new QWindow's move/resize API by default (use QCustomWindow::setForceCustomMove(bool) and QCustomWindow::setForceCustomResize(bool) so as to change behaviour);
- Window title update (QWidget::setWindowTitle(QString)) working properly;
- Better performance (when compared to previous versions);
- Direct access to QMainWindow instance (without restricted access to its methods and properties);
- Dynamically Linked Library (DLL) binaries available for Windows.
- Should you use a QStatusBar, it is strongly recommended that you provide at least a basic stylesheet which removes its borders as well;
- Limitations from release v2.x are no longer an actual issue.
Distribution (available versions):
- DLL + LIB + headers;
- Stactic linking/source files;
- Qt Creator/Designer plugin.
CustomTitlebar open source code
- You can download and make modifications in the source code, accordingly to Mozilla Public Licence v2.0 terms;
- The licence is available in the root of the project directory and must be always shipped with it.