Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Added support for showing as online when using the 64-bit client.
- Updated Qt to 5.7.
NOTE: Unfortunately there will not be a release that supports logging in with Steam. It seems Qt don't support MinGW + QtWebEngine and QtWebkit has been removed...
Also, I'm no longer maintaining this project actively. I've instead decided to work on my own tool for handling shop threads which you can find at https://github.com/Novynn/Adamant. It's currently still in development, but I hope to have a workable version out soon!
- Added support for Vaal Orbs as a currency.
- Fixed excluded tabs sometimes sneaking in (#38).
- Added support for VS2015 (thanks @krab).
- Added multi-selection support for the main view. You can now select multiple items at once to set their prices at the same time.
- Updated shops somewhat, and fixed a bug where they'd sometimes bump themselves too frequently if you closed and reopened the application.
_NOTE: I updated the Qt version (which is supposed to be backwards compatible) but it seems to break sometimes._
If you get an error message like this:
Then try replacing your current executable with the executable from this download while leaving everything else in tact. Big thanks to Tholur for discovering this solution.