Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Fixes an issue where the plugin would not initialize in Sponge 4d52ef4
- Fixes an issue where a CME would be thrown while sweeping votes e71ff63
Thanks @astei for the fixes in this version!
NuVotifier is more tolerant to whitespace accidentally injected into public and private rsa key files 348dbca
NuVotifier offers more debugging information when rsa key loading fails 0fa42b4
Fixes a problem with packaging when being used on Thermos b745236
Fixes annotation processing within Sponge and Velocity 7522886
Fix a formatting issue with the standard bind error 671c6e1
NuVotifier now defaults to logging everything it can 99dbaa7
Bump Netty version 7d75bce
ServerFilter is now able to invert the behavior of excludedServers with the whitelist configuration option, turning the previously only blacklist into a whitelist. 4cd2ce5
Also includes vote cache throttling, so that votes forwarded aren't sent all at the same time. 67117b3
The memory cache now respects the vote TTL 9255062
- Add support for the velocity proxy
- Sponge API7 support
- Add /nvreload to both bukkit and bungee platforms
- Add 1.13 Bukkit compliance (we already were, but now we have the code to prove it!)
- Fixes an issue where an exception is probably thrown on shutdown on all platforms
- Fixes the default channel name to include a colon.
- Fixes a typo in a certain eviction logging message
- Fix a rare and probably not hit race condition where votes are not added back to the cache when forwarding may fail
- A negative port for bukkit and sponge servers will disable the external NuVotifier port.
- Migrate to Gradle
- Migrate to Drone CI
- Fixes an issue where we used to rely on a direct buffer in sponge, which was removed in 7.0
- Fixes an issue introduced in 2.3.6 on bungeecord where file caching of votes straight out did not work.
update to 2.3.6
Updated for API 7 support
votifier.inaptbox.com -> craftservers.net/tools/votifier-tester (#39)
Fix Travis-CI builds failing (#38)
change version to 2.3.6-pre
Add more verbose error handling for bad token. Fixes #25
Add player centric vote forwarding Used when 'onlySendToJoinedServer' is true yet 'joinedServerFallback' is empty, null, or unreachable. Will retransmit vote to the server the player joins that is not on the ignore list. Also add FileCache support for the new player cache layout with a new schema system.
update netty version 4.0.31.Final -> 4.1.16.Final Required test modification - somewhere they fixed a bug where releasing a ByteBuf given to the pipeline should not be released by the sender - principle property of handing memory off to a methodcall for ownership. They should really document this stuff better...
Bump project version We aren't writing on a solid version!
Add a TTL for the file vote cache. Adds a locally trusted TTL to each vote locally, not using untrusted remote timestamp. Add day-based ttl to FileVoteCache. Fixes #15
Replace legacy Java EE method for Java 9 - Drop support for Java 7(#35) * [Test] Java 1.9 patch Signed-off-by: Ivan Ip <email@example.com> * Revert version tag This version must compile and execute on or above Java 9 SE, as the classfile cannot be read by Java 8 or below. Signed-off-by: Ivan Ip <firstname.lastname@example.org> * Revert to Java 8 for backward compatibility This build requires Java 1.8 or up to be compiled or executed. Signed-off-by: Ivan Ip <email@example.com> * Fix test cases typo Signed-off-by: Ivan Ip <firstname.lastname@example.org> * Revert to 1.8 API as per requested for backward compatibility Signed-off-by: Ivan Ip <email@example.com>