We'd like to encourage everyone in getting involved with this project. You can develop new features or take a ticket and fix it. Or if you're a UX/Designer, you could help designing new icons or improving the UI. To get started contributing, read the GitHub Guide
- NodeJS + NPM
- Grunt Client
- SASS + Compass
Install all prerequisites and make sure they're available on your path.
npm install to install all nodejs dependencies
grunt. You can then open Gravit in your
webbrowser at http://127.0.0.1:8999/.
We recommend using Chrome as this is the browser also used for the standalone version.
- assets - contains all relevant assets like fonts, images, etc.
- shell - contains platform-specific code for standalone version
- src - contains all source code
- application - contains the application framework
- development - contains the development addon automatically loaded when developing
- gravit - contains the core module that is loaded by the application and provides all UI of Gravit
- infinity - contains the core rendering engine as well as core classes used everywhere else
- infinity-editor - contains editors, tools, guides and more based on infinity
- style - contains all styling files for the application
- test - contains all test files
Issues are being tracked here on GitHub.
Gravit's code in this repo uses the GPL license, see our
LICENSE file for detailed information.
The name Gravit and the Gravit Logo as well as all related logos are exclusive trademarks of
Quasado GmbH, Quasado e.K. and may not be used without prior written permission.
Gravit's code is also available as a commercial license. For more information, contact us.