This is a simple bugfix.
- Fixed EUR titles showing as JAP titles and vice versa.
- Fixed not being able to put "/" characters in download home path.
I wasn't able to resolve the issue where some people can't download the correct title list, even after putting the correct title site URL. I tested on several linux distros (Tahrpup, Ubuntu, Linux Mint) on a Mac OS (don't know the OS version) and on Windows 7, 8, Vista and 10. I was able to download the title list just fine every time.
Some users helped me with the error log, which had a "UnknownHostException" within them. This exception is thrown when the app can't find or resolve the given URL address. I will work harder on fixing this issue, meanwhile, you can try to manually download the JSON title list file from that site, and put it in the same directory as the app, named like this: .title_list
- Title list is now parsed from a certain title site if you write it down correctly in the Settings pane. The downloads from this list will include the TIK, if existing in the title site.
- Fixed queue behavior a bit. It should complete the list now. However, simultaneous downloads are broken right now.
- Added Downloads folder option in the Settings pane. Specify here the directory you want everything to be downloaded to.
- Downloaded titles will now be saved to [TITLEID]NAME_REGION_TYPE folders.
- Added Settings Pane (the one with the engine icon in the drawer panel). You should set the Common Key in, no more config file manual editing.
- Added maximum simultaneous downloads field. Just go to the Settings pane and put a higher number than 1.
- Fixed issue with the GUI being slow or freezing for some seconds when adding titles to the download queue.
- Fixed error by code that didn't let you add external TITLE IDs that contained letters.
- Added remove option for individual items in the download queue (click the "three dots" icon button).
This fork simply features a Material Design to the original JNUSTool. Everything else than the GUI is exactly the same as the original. You can "queue" downloads too.
This has been updated with October 23rd's Maschell's updates.
- You need to have installed the latest Oracle's Java release 8u111.
- You still need to set the common key by yourself in the config file. The app won't open otherwise.
- And for now, the app will look for fulltitles.csv always, no matter what you set in the config file (will fix for the next release).
- This release only features "Download encrypted" option. Nothing else. Just make a secondary click on the title you'd like to download and press "Download encrypted". It will be added to the download queue, and will start to download immediately.
- If the title youn want isn't in the Title List, you can add any title ID you want in the download queue, using the Floating Button with a "+" sign in it.
Thanks to @Maschell for this fantastic tool.