Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- 12 commits from 2 distinct persons.
- 0 GitHub issues closed but 7 PRs merged.
Highlights of the release include:
- Dockerfile generator improvements - Dockerfiles are layer- and space-optimized now.
- Made the container's help command require less privileges.
- Numerous UX improvements in terms of more graceful error handling.
- Intermediate containers are removed during the build process.
- Container image install now also sets image name into /etc/atomic.d/openscap.
- Support for atomic help feature.
- oscapd-evaluate can now generate HTML reports
- generate-dockerfile.py is able to use koji builds
- remediate.py support for atomic scan --remediate
- Scanning of any XCCDF profile in
- Detecting XCCDF profiles applicable to a given target
- Generating remediation scripts based on scan results
- Shortened profile IDs are accepted
- Several exceptions are caught
- Fixed JSON output
- Better error messages
Everybody is encouraged to update.
Everybody is encouraged to update!
- new tool
- OVAL evaluation
- automated CVE scans
- automated standard compliance scans.
Everybody is encouraged to upgrade!