Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
A bug release for OP2MapImager including a security fix.
Ver 2.0.1 (01Dec2017)
- Fixed security concern when outputting error messages from FreeImage.
- Fixed bug not allowing rendering of loose maps in current working directory.
- Reordered change log to be newest version first.
- Added PDB file zipping to post build event script.
Contains breaking changes with last release of OP2MapImager.
Ver 2.0.0 (12Oct2017)
- Fixed crash if supplying an empty variable ("") for a command via the command prompt.
- Changed method to provide current directory to use either '.' or './' instead of '/' or ''.
- Made the function XFile::replaceFilename platform agnostic.
- Fixed typos in ReadMe.txt.
- Removed namespace using statements from header files.
- Removed Microsoft specific exception classes.
- Removed Microsoft specific for each loops and replaced with C++ standard range loops.
- Fixed crashing bug when attempting to render a map outside of the application's current working directory.