Generate search data for Hexo 3.0. This plugin is used for generating a
search.xml file, which contains all the neccessary data of your articles that you can use to write a local search engine for your blog.
Demo - check out the search engine in this 404 page.
$ npm install hexo-generator-search --save
You can configure this plugin in your root
search: path: search.xml field: post
- path - file path. Default is
- field - the search scope you want to search, you can chose:
- post (Default) - will only covers all the posts of your blog.
- page - will only covers all the pages of your blog.
- all - will covers all the posts and pages of your blog.