Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Recompiled for KSP 1.4.5
*Error spam in Log when a radar is destroyed. An orphaned index was not properly being updated.
Reported in BDAc Forum post: https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/155014-14x-bdarmory-continued-v1221-7102018-vessel-mover-camera-tools-bdmk22-destruction-effects-burn-together/&do=findComment&comment=3425233
Thanks to greydragon70 for his thoughtful evaluation of BDac and issue reporting.
- Corrected an error where high speed missiles would sometimes not detonate in the correct location.
- Increased maximum allowable missles per target to 18, up from 6.
- Added EMP Module. Now Electromagnetic pulses exist in game that can disable electronics within the blast range.
- Added 2 new EMP equipped missiles HellFire EMP, and AIM-120 EMP. Small pulse radius but demonstrates the feature.
- Added 3 different sized EMP pulse FX, allows for additional sized pulse weapons.
- Added Reloadable Missile Rail (ModuleMissileRearm. Now missile launchers can be reloadable!
This module can be added to missile launcher designs to allow reloading. (code used with permission courtesy of @flywyx).
Requires unity based modifications, normal rails will not function as reloadable unless additional transforms are added.
- Added new standard resource High Explosive. Provides better matching of tntMass for balance.
- Added an Ammo switcher feature (no more Firespitter required)
- Added new Universal Ammo Box part that uses the new Ammo switcher feature. Old part remains for backawards compatability.
Use the new part going forward. To remove the need for FireSpitter, replace existing Ammo Box parts with the new part on existing craft.
- Improved sub categories for BDA parts. This helps with the clutter in the Editor under the BDA category.
- Removed BDACategoryModule as a result of the BDA categories refactor.
Existing craft may see a module not found warnings in the log. This will have no ill effects and can be safely ignored.
- Improved smoke effects for smoke canister launchers
- Added new Jet engine based on the J-404. Licensed from KTech. (Thanks @TheKurgan, @SpannerMonkey(SMCE) & @XOC2008!)
- Added new BDAc Test Drone MKIII craft, utilizing the new engine.
- Added engagement rules to all missiles
Missile collision fix was not incorporated as expected. This build includes it. Only affects high speed missiles ( > mach 3)
- Added bulletinfo.explosive check to GetInfo, so explosive shells now show blast radius in the part Info (RMB) section in the editor.
- Correct text errors in bullet names on some files. Not all platforms support UTF8 characters.
- (Internal) Fix file copy error in build process.
- Increase default detonation range boundaries and step increments. Git Issue #527
- Removed : Final from entried in MM config 000000_HitpointModule.cfg. Causing race conditions with some BDA part mods
- Improved reload sound on M1Abrams Turret.
- Removed BDA_SLW.cfg from MM configs. Obsolete and no longer used.
- Converted all .wav sounds to .ogg (reduce DL size and in game memory footprint)
- Updated several Module info pages to reflect recent changes to ballistic mechanics
- Added a part module Info Page refresh mechanism to support settings changes that affect part Module info blocks in the editor.
- Added Jettison action to parts TweakUI in flight. Git Issue #539
- (Internal) Some code refactoring (basic cleanup, Module reorganization)
- Deprecate the Cannon weaponType. Going forward, Ballistic should be used instead. Cannon remains (backwards compatibility), but will be eventually removed.
- (Internal) Updated build process to improve multi developer build and deployments. Simplified KSP version change dev environment build process.
- Corrected error in Target Previous action group. Was pointing to Target Next method instead.
- Added mouse slewing (pointing) in the TargetCam Window. Now you can intuitively click and drag to position the target in the window.
- Added mouse scrollwheel zooming in TargetCam window. Now you can zoom in and zoom out using the mousewheel.
- Added reactive armor part module. Modders can now take advantage of a new armor type in BDAc.
- Added Wet Weapons Check module (ModuleWWC). This module will pevent submerged weapons from firing (like when a ship sinks).
The depth is user selectable.
- Removed 99_bdac_engagementenvelopes.cfg. This legacy file was interfering with the new tuning of some of the missiles.
- Added Target Next / Previous hot keys and Actions. Now you can switch targets without having to click on the Radar!
- Numerous missile tuning tweaks to improve flight profile appearances and improve config consistency.
- Add slider to adjust Eject Velocity of Chaff and flares in Editor.
- Revised Jet engine sound (much better now)
- Added configurable hot keys for VesselSwitcher Next and Previous Vessel (Defaults remain PgUp and PgDn)
- Revised Input Settings window to use a scroller. This reduces the size of the window by about half.
- Correct Radar display missing graphics when using low quality graphics Git Issue #516.
- Correct tracer display missing graphics when using low quality graphics. Git Issue #520.
- Correct automatic resizing of WingCommander Window
- Reintroduce BDAcUniversalAmmoBox Module Manager config file. Somehow was dropped during a merge somewhere back.
- Separate RWR operation from RWR display. RWR should be enabled at all times when a Radar is installed on craft.
- removed part configs for the AGM86-ruise an the RBS-15 They have been broken, and are superceded by improved weapons.
- Increase the limits of the Radar and RWR window scaling to allow for larger windows.
- Add min and max settings to the settings.cfg to allow user defined limits. Git Issue #521
- Add mouse driven RWR and Radar windows resizing. Now you can intuitivly resize by mouse. Click an drag the lower right corner.
- Redesigned Targeting Cam window to incorporate all features added to the Radar window - resizing, boundary checks, mouse resize, relocate buttons
- Retune BDAc missiles to improve characteristics, performance, and balance. Tuning performed by Kergan
- Increase the limits of the Radar and RWR window scaling to allow for larger windows.
- Added ModuleSpaceRadar. This limits use of space based radars supporting this module to outside the atmosphere. By DoctorDavinci and Kergan
- Added Air to ground versions of Air to Air radars. By SpannerMonkey(smce)
- Added new explosion effects. By SpannerMonkey(smce)
- Added boundary checking to all moveable windows. Now windows cannot be positioned off the screen.
- Added ability to scale Radar Warning Receiver Window. Scale persists to config file and can be changed in Settings.
- Redesigned and added ability to scale Radar Window. Scale persists to config file and can be changed in Settings.
- Added a toggle to collapse/expand the list of weapons on the Weapon Manager window.
- Increased the number of range steps in the Radar. Now can display up to 1000km by default.
- Added Dynamic range settings to Radar Display based on the max range of the radars in operation.
- Added close buttons to the upper right of some windows.
- Added option in Settings to turn off Bullet Hole Decals (may help with performance)
- Cleaned up obsolete and deprecated unity method calls.
- Removed MM config 30_bdac_missiles_terminalmaneuvering.cfg. No longer used.
- Fixed radar locking in space. Git PR #517. By JRodriguez
- Support for Unity 2017. Icons textures fixed by PapaJoe. Thanks to @SpannerMonkey for chaff/smoke models.
- Compatibility with KSP 1.4.2.
- Surface AI: Yes, tank battles and ships battles are a reality now. Thanks to @gedas for this major feature.
- Damage Consequences: damaged engine has reduced thrust and greater heat production. Issue #433.
- Cruise Guidance overhaul.
- Shaped explosions for AGM missiles.
- Chaff rebalance.
- New setting to disable terrain checks.
- New FX for missile collisions.
- Modular missile core - added option to control roll.
- HE-KV1 missile is now efficient and deadly in Space :) Thanks to Kergan.
- Weapons like cannons can fire up to their max range. (eg: a 20 km cannon can fire at 20 km)
- Drag of ammo boxes reduced. Issue #498.
- Dozens of small fixes and rebalance!
- Bullet decals.
- Damage consequences for engine damaged. #433
New damage model: the new system uses hitpoints instead of temperature.
Realism overhaul for ballistics, penetration and armor.
Realism overhaul for explosive damage and forces.
Improvements to Cruise Guidance.
Option for Modular Missiles to correct Roll.
- For more detail you can check the issue #307 and the Wiki https://github.com/PapaJoesSoup/BDArmory/wiki/