Firmware for the Pax Instruments T400 temperature datalogger
- Install the Arduino IDE from http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Software. This code is developed using Arduino IDE 1.6.7.
- Install the following Arduino libraries. You will have to rename folders to remove '-main' form the end. For example, u8glib-main must be renamed to u8glib.
- U8Glib graphical LCD https://github.com/PaxInstruments/PaxInstruments-U8glib. This repository contains Pax Instruments specific code.
- MCP3424 ADC https://github.com/PaxInstruments/MCP3424
- MCP980X temperature sensor https://github.com/PaxInstruments/MCP980X
- DS3231 RTC https://github.com/PaxInstruments/ds3231
- SdFat library https://github.com/PaxInstruments/SdFat (use the SdFat directory within this repository)
- Install the Pax Instruments hardware core https://github.com/PaxInstruments/ATmega32U4-bootloader
- Unzip it and move it to the hardware/ directory in your Sketches folder
- Restart Arduino if it was already running
- In tools->board, set the Arduino board to "Pax Instruments T400".
- In tools->port, select the serial port corresponding to the T400 (Arduino should identify it correctly)
Flashing new firmware
- Power down the device
- Press and hold the graph button and backlight button. This will keep the device in bootloader mode.
- Press the power button.
- Upload firmware