AX1 is a capital appreciation mining token on the ethereum network, the token sale date is to be confirmed on the ax1.io website.
These contracts have been produced by Pickeringware ltd and various open-source companies where noted.
These contracts have successfully passed a security audit ran by BigBreak101, the report can be found here: https://bigbreak101.com/2018/03/13/audit-report-ax1-io/
The token sale includes:
- ERC-20 compliant tokens
- Four stages of sale varying in token price, minimum spend and token caps
- SafeMath library for mathematics
- TokenMarkets AML/CTF token for AML/CTF compliance
- TokenMarkets ECDSA contract for KYC whitelisting
- Allows the beneficiary of the sale to refund participants and reclaim tokens at any point until tokens are released
The repository also includes python scripts for signing the users ethereum address using a eliptic curve digital signature algorithm supplied by TokenMarket.
To review how to run and test this code, please view the wiki