A lightweight jQuery plugin for creating fluid galleries as seen on Flickr and Google Images.
Compatible with jQuery 1.7.0+ in Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, Internet Explorer 7+. No dependencies except the jQuery library. Released under the MIT License: http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php
This plugin was developed by and for Pixabay.com - an international repository for sharing free public domain images. We have implemented this plugin in production and we share this piece of software - in the spirit of Pixabay - freely with others.
Demo and Documentation
- Source images/objects can have any size
- Works with more than just images, e.g. videos, iframes and plain text
- Equal margins between images controlled via CSS
- No cropping or reordering
- AJAX ready, e.g. for infinite scrolling
- Support for lazy loading of images and iframe contents
- Layout options to control e.g. the maximum number of rows - or whether or not to display an incomplete (last) row.
Version 1.0.4 - 2015/12/05
- Fixed #9 and #15: Incorrect width in Chrome.
Version 1.0.3 - 2015/10/30
- Fixed error in calculation that caused the last image in each row to be cut off
Version 1.0.2 - 2015/04/01
- Improved rendering performance by using Vanilla JS.
Version 1.0.1 - 2014/09/14
Version 1.0.0 - 2014/09/14
- Initial release