Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Fixed the noise plot ranges for better visual comparability with option for custom or auto range
- Slight change to s/n in deconvolution: Gaussian instead of digital s/n
- Important correction to the Wiener-deconvolution. Now always converges to correct level.
- Color plot in PID window shows correlation of throttle and response instead of raw data. Much useful.
This was new in 0.40:
- Now with noise analysis (see wiki)
- Scaled down plot window size, better if you are using it on a screen <FHD
- You can choose not to display the plot window at all. Useful for files with lots of sublogs. Also saves on ram.
- Now two images save automatically (PID and noise plot)