Known issues: https://github.com/PredictiveEcology/quickPlot/issues
- new function
- much faster for
clickExtentnow more interactive with new examples
- remove dependency on
SpatialPolygonsget a fill colour by default if not passed in by user
- fix bug related to plotting with NAs (#14, @CeresBarros)
- bug fixes
- new options("quickPlot.maxNumPolygons"), used for plotting of large
- new function,
thin, which is similar to rgeos::gSimplify, but uses fastshp::thin, and can get much faster speeds, used internally for plotting, but also available as a function to user
- minor bug fix for when quickPlot::Plot is called inside a custom function called "Plot"
- reworked internal approach to determine object name and object environments
- Small tweaks that allow methods to be built by other packages (e.g., PredictiveEcology/NetLogoR)
- new functions
sp2slto convert pairs of
SpatialPointsobjects to single
SpatialLinesobjects, principally for plotting arrows as connected points.
Spatial*objects that had a color column, which was not working correctly.
- add more examples to non-internal functions and do run them (per CRAN)
- added checks in the tests to ensure all exported functions have examples
- A new package, which takes all primary plotting out of the