If you are in Europe and use CiviCRM to manage recurring contributions, you need this extension.
SEPA Direct Debit Module
Find more documentation on http://wiki.civicrm.org/confluence/display/CRM/CiviSEPA
Important: Please download a official release!
What it can do
- OOFF and RCUR payments
- SEPA dashboard gives you great status overview
- payment processer for online donations and event registrations
- UI to manipulate mandates
- automatic BIC lookup if Little BIC Extension in installed
- full SEPA group life cycle: 'open'-'closed/sent'->'received'
- record SEPA payment action and form for contacts
- manual batching with parameters for notice period and horizon
- automatic adjustment of late OOFF and RCUR transactions
- integration with CiviBanking
What it can not (yet) do
- permission management
- membership payments
- automatic submission to the banks
If you need customised mandate references, exclude certain collection dates, or add a custom transaction message to the collection, you want to create a sepa customization extension implementing the following hooks:
civicrm_create_mandate- to generate custom mandate reference numbers
civicrm_defer_collection_date- to avoid days when your bank won't accept collections. (Version 1.2+ can skip weekends w/o this hook)
civicrm_modify_txmessage- to customize the transaction message (Version 1.2+ can set a generic message w/o this hook)
We added an example implementation for your convenience: org.project60.sepacustom