Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Fully support Content-Encoding (gzip, deflate, br, ...) in requests/responses => Proxyman is now faster
⚡️by reducing the time between Proxyman and the servers.
- Customizable Flow Columns (Right-click on columns)
- Support new type cols: Compressed Request and Response.
- Easily preview your JSON request with JSON Tree View
- Update http://proxy.man/ssl as a new SSL address for installing Proxyman CA into your iOS device
- Bunch of UI improvements: Small text size, better color for dark/light theme, perfect padding,... Proxyman is perfect than ever
- Able to delete Query/Header in Compose screen.
- Improve hotkey in Repeat & Edit
- Able to delete individual flow by hitting the Delete button
- Duplicated action when opening multiple tabs
- CodeMirror doesn't update the theme when OS's theme changes
- Unable to Open New Tab from items during searching
- By taking advantage of the native SystemConfiguration framework, Proxyman is capable of overriding the Proxy of network devices faster 50% than before, which boost the launch time significantly
- New layout for About and License screen for Free, Premium and Setapp version. We decided to drop all unnecessary alerts, make it cleaner and more natural.
- Upgrade all domains to https://proxyman.io
- Upgrade our codebase to Swift 5.
- Fix the bug from Compose Screen: the URL and Query table don't correspond correctly.
- Fix bug when Proxyman couldn't override the Proxy by Internet Sharing from iPhone/iPad
- Fix the size of Enable SSL button in Right Panel
- Fix Incorrect selection when opening in new Tab.
- Introduce the first
🚀. We dedicatedly refactor some essential components and re-write how ProxymanCore intercept the HTTPS request.
- Improve logic to detect when the packets is ended for alive-connection.
- Re-design the About screen
- Introduce License management.
- General improvements.
- We dedicatedly re-implement Proxyman by following the Apple Document-Based App. From now, you can boost your productivity by working on multi-tab. All actions have hot-key as well 🥰.
- Navigate tabs easily like what you did in Google Chrome and Safari. You can move forward/backward by Cmd+Shift+[or] or select particular tab by Cmd+number
- Add "Open new tab" menu in Source List
- Re-design the Proxyman icon
- Support Open Recent in File Menu -> Open quickly your last log file.
- Add "Close after sending" in Compose menu
- Fix open new tab with empty flow in previous version
- Fix duplicated actions when opening multi-tab.
- Proxyman is now capable of exporting all flows from a particular app or domain. It's the pretty handy tool to share your workflow to teammate 🥰
- You can manipulate any JSON/HTML/JS... response directly from your favorited Editor, such as Sublime or Code. Feel like your home
- Enhance the behavior of File Flow in Source List. Working on file is more reliable.
- Basic improvement and fixed bugs.
- Proxyman is now notarized appropriately from Apple Distribution Guideline
- Better color scheme for Raw Panel and JSON Response.
- Support "Enable this domain" or "Enable all requests from this client" from Right Panel in order to enable SSL Proxying.
- Support new SubMenu for "Copy As" when right-click on the request. From now, you can easily copy header, cookies, and body of request or response
- Improve general layout and behavior for Source List and Flow Content.
- Better UX for "Install CA for mac" -> If your certificate isn't trusted, there is a hint to show you what's next and how to fix it.
- [BUG] Missing --cookie in cURL
- [BUG] Sometime Proxyman doesn't override the Proxy from Network System properly
- [BUG] Can't render JSON:API (application/vnd.api+json) response
- [BUG] Can't focus on Search Bar (Cmd+Shift+F) on macOS 10.13
- [BUG] Fix incorrect state of Workspace button
- Fix the annoying bug when the scripts to override the Proxy doesn't work in some computers
- Proxyman proudly introduces Request/Response-size columns in the flow list.
- Fix couple serious bugs from AppCenter. Thank you guys for crashing the app. It's valuable hints for Proxyman to be mature
- We refactor how Hotkey works by removing the Global hot key. From now, there is no more hotkey conflicts
- iPhone Setup Guide window is now scrollable. It works well with small windows now.
- Fix Proxyman couldn't override the System Proxy if it's from Ethernet
- Left and Right Panel is now fully flexible. You can resize it whatever you want.
- Improve the logic of App Update. From now, you can get correctly update from the app without any distraction
🚀 iOS simulator and iOS device debugging
- Proxyman is now capable of debugging the requests, who come from iOS Simulator and iOS device. Both are essential tool to help you - iOS dev, mobile QA to catch a bug quickly. #79 #80
- We re-design the guideline for installing the Proxyman Certificate in macOS, iOS Simulator and iOS device => It's more intuitive and easier to setup for new guys.
📚 Detail updates
- Add Fun fact in Empty State view
- Add "Pin to favorites" menu context in Flow list
- Improve the logic for Repeated and Edit the remote flow.
- Can't delete Proxyman CA if it was installed manually
- Support Preference menu.
- Drag and Drop in Source List
- Bring Search Bar to Top of Source List
- Keep the Collapse state of Source List after searching
- Implement Logic for General and Privacy tab
- Opt-in opt-out "Share anonymous analytics data" in Advance Tab in Preference feature
- Remove MixCatalog, which consist of ClientCatalog and FlowCatalog
- Support Default Value for Codable protocol
- Keep the format selected for the next URLs
- Content Panel overlap information on Flow List
- The Request/Response ToolBar doesn't change color after switching system theme
- Pretty URL is reset the AttributedText during selecting
- Do not see URLs after pinning a domain