- Introduce GraphQL Tab that beautifies the GraphQL content
- Option to not automatically start recording upon application launch in Preference -> General
- Export response body as JSON formatted/beauty
- Export Proxyman Certificate to P12
- Bring Mock API checkbox for Scripting Tool to the main view
- Update to the latest version SwiftNIO and SwiftNIO-SSL
- Fixed: Edit and Repeat does not work with Cookie Header
- Fixed: Percent-encoded URL of Map Remote is incorrect
- Fixed: Edit & Repeat generates too many invalid requests
- Fixed: Search bar of Request and Response Body is cleared as soon as it is closed
- Fixed: Context-click on the host for Map Remote displays Map Local instead
- Fixed: Response XML formatting tab does not work when response charset is not UTF-8
- Fixed: Get SSL error when intercepting HTTPS traffic with IP Address
- Fixed: Filter Not Contains and Not Equal does not work properly
- Fixed: Scripting - if a script is running as Mock API, it does not pass through response if the script is in Editing Mode
- Fixed: Crash when user typing [ in Tree View search
- Fixed: Missing Network Throttling on Domain
- Fixed: Attempt fix crashing on Response Body due to race condition
- Display Map Local, Map Remote, Breakpoint, Reverse Proxy, Scripting details in Request Summary Tab
- Use Menlo Font for Body Previewer, Map Local, and Scripting Editor
- Better line height for Body Previewer Content
- Proxyman now uses monospace digits for all content views
- Remove Monospace font option in Preference Appearance
- Use Right alignment for number content of Time, duration, Request-Response Size columns.
- New time formatter for Duration Column, like Google Chrome
- We can change the font size of the Main Table View
- Use SF Symbol for all Proxyman icons (available on Big Sure and Monterey)
- Move Customize Toolbar to Preference General Tab
- Fixed: Background issue on Key-Value Table view (Header, Query, Summary, TreeView, multipart)
- Fixed: Crash by Code Generator on macOS 10.14
- Fixed: Select Map Local File does not update the Editor Content
- Fixed: Crash when importing a malformed HAR file with invalid WS/WSS message
- Fixed: Crash due to Customize Toolbar
- Introduce Code Generator. You can generate Swift (URLSession, Alamofire), JS, Node, curl, HTTPie, from your HTTP Requests.
- You can customize your toolbar by adding Tool Buttons to fit your needs.
- Export Requests/Responses to PostmanCollection2
- You can add comments, highlight by color to your matched request by Scripting.
- Auto-select custom previewer tab when adding a new tab
- Add more Favorite Text Editors, e.g Sublime 4, BBEdit, CodEditor, ...
- Add VPN Troubleshooting
- Add icon to Proxyman App Status
- Fix few crashes on AppCenter
- Support JSONPath Filter for JSON Tree View
- Activate Proxyman License by Command-Line or URL
- Auto Enable a filter when pressing Enter
- Add Certificate Guideline for Python and Ruby env
- Option to not move focus to Breakpoints window when a breakpoint is triggered
- Fixed: Could not install certificates for iOS Simulator due to invalid xcrun
- Fixed: Install Certificate (Legacy Mode) does not work iOS Simulator 14.5
- Proxyman Helper Tools 1.3.0: Remember and restore your previous HTTP/HTTPS/SOCKS Proxy config.
- Introduce SOCKS External Proxy.
- Import log (*.chlsj) from Charles Proxy Log for iOS
- Export Raw Data from Request and Response.
- New Proxyman system bar icon. The icon now reflects the proxy overridden state.
- Improve wording for Android Physical and Emulator Guideline.
- Click on Tool Badge on the bottom bar would open the Tool Windows.
- WebSocket and Secure WebSocket are not working when External Proxy is enabled.
- Could not parse MessagePack if ContentType is not correct.
- When opening a ProxymanSession file, the Tab name does not match with the session name.
- Crashed when opening Charles Proxy Log file.
- Introduce Reverse Proxy Tool: Proxy HTTP & HTTPS request from local ports to specified upstream servers.
- Export Proxyman Log as a CSV
- Support MessagePack Body Previewer
- Better UI for Light Theme
- Refine the UI Layout on the Bottom Bar
- The validity of leaf certificates, which are generated by Proxyman, is no longer than 398 days.
- Fixed: An off pixel in all debugging tools (+ and - button)
- Fixed: Empty Label is displayed incorrectly
- Fixed: Proxyman could not import Charles Proxy Setting if it is exported from Import / Export Settings tool.
- Fixed: Missing Publish to Gist on Flow Menu.
- Introduce Bypass Proxy for External Proxy
- Bypass all local traffic from the External Proxy
- Export to Proxyman Log from selected folders
- Allow modifying Rules screens without having to first enable the tool
- Preserve column settings in all debugging tools
- Able to interact with debugging tool tables even the tool is disabled
- Fixed: Crashed when using Atlantis Framework
- Fixed: Response Panel in the Breakpoint does not display properly
- Fixed: Missing WS/WSS Message when exporting as HAR from Proxyman app
- Fixed: AppCenter analytic when the service is disabled
- Fixed: Typo in Tools
- Fixed: Present External Proxy Window Twice
- Feature: Publish to Gist: You can quickly share your data with Github Gist
- Feature: Multipart Form Previewer Tab
- Feature: Use Breakpoint/MapLocal/MapRemote/Scripting for GraphQL's QueryName
- Improve: Better Performance for Body Previewer
- Fixed: Crash app due to race-condition
- Fixed: Crash app when parsing an invalid p12 file
- Fixed: Could not open HAR file with Charles Proxy / HAR Previewer
- Import / Export Settings for Block List and Allow List Tools
- Import SSL Proxying List Setting from Charles Proxy app
- Fully support import Settings from Charles Proxy
- Support Websocket on HAR file, which is exported from Chrome DevTool
- Better UI layouts: Selected Item label is now horizontally centered
- Show minimum Xcode version that supports simctl in iOS Simulator Guideline
- [BUG] Proxyman does not update the theme when Auto Theme is changed
- Feature: [Scripting] The
sharedStateis now a global state and shares between scripts
- Feature: [Scripting] We can directly import a JSON file with const myFile = require("~/Desktop/file.json")
- Feature: Support exporting the Proxyman CA Certificate in binary (DER) format
- Improve: General UI/UX
- Improve: Option to opt-out the URL Encoding from the Scripting Tool
- Improve: Import a huge file in a script takes a long time to response
- Improve: Able to export Custom Certificate and Private Key
- Fixed: Invalid CLI from "Copy as cURL"
- Fixed: Settings → Advanced does not fit on small screens and isn't scrollable
- Fixed: Invalid Map Local folder shows "Invalid Regex" error
- Fixed: Could not open a Flow Detail Panel