Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
The v0.25.1 release includes the following updates:
- A Hard Fork is scheduled for February 25. In this regard:
- To increase the security of Qora.
- Improved network portion. Wallet selects the best nodes. Permission to use the same IP.
- Allowed messages with zero amount. Now you can send the assets with message.
- Optional multiple payments in ArbitraryTransaction.
- Improved section Peers. After Hard Fork, there will be a visible version of each of the connected node.
- Added TestNet mode. command line key "-testnet".
- If there is no connection, it will load the list of trusted peers from the Internet.
- Added commenting in the blogs. There is a delete function.
- Added visual editor for websites.
- The dialogue prompt for password to unlock the wallet when performing actions in the Web.
- Improved Asset Exchange section.
- Added voting within assets.
- Auto update Asset Favorites for non-zero balances.
- Added to the menu item to unlock the wallet.
- Added hotkeys for all menu items.
- Added Closing dialog.
- Display the synchronization status in tooltip in systray. Also added wallet synchronization status.
- Added new API commands.
- Minor optimizations and bug fixes.
MD5 : 38de6a67bc175cfafc869e1e684cc81e
SHA1 : c52302147594a574a69a4e9ed1d2183c0efbb787
SHA256 : 47cd9de29897767711ef684884650a97f42ecd0963ba3ff105e1076f44f482a5