Example of a python bot using the RLBot framework
- Make sure you've installed Python 3.7 64 bit. During installation:
- Select "Add Python to PATH"
- Make sure pip is included in the installation
- Open Rocket League
- Download or clone this repository
- In the files from the previous step, find and double click on run-gui.bat
- Click the 'Run' button
Changing the bot
- Bot behavior is controlled by
- Bot appearance is controlled by
See https://github.com/RLBot/RLBotPythonExample/wiki for documentation and tutorials.