Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- Cheat support. They can be directly entered from the emulator, just enter the cheats menu from the pause menu.
- Fullscreen UI in docked mode(though the implementation isn't optimal, also currently not tested)
- Some minor improvements and adjustments, seriously
- Complete UI overhaul. Now it looks almost native!
- Setting to offset the real time clock
- UI improvements
- Fast forward is now on the R button
- There's an option to swap the function of the L and R buttons with ZL and ZR's function.
- Some minor adjustments and bug fixes(see the commits made)
Thanks to @dene- who contributed most of this release.
- Reduced lag from emulator and main thread image synchronisation
- Increased filename buffer
- Filenames are sorted alphabetically
Note: this release was originally named 0.3b, but since Github sorts the releases weirdly, I decided on renaming the release
- Better audio in almost all situations
- More robust string and path handling
- Added autosaving
- Added settings menu (press Minus to open it)
- Added screen scaling (Options: Nearest Integer, Nearest Fullscreen, Bilinear Fullscreen. The last one is a bit slow so I don't recommend it)
- Added RTC support
- Fixed #8 (analog sticks can be disabled via the settings)
Thanks to @jakibaki, who contributed both the autosaving and the RTC support